Les Forums de Rishnaak et Mandragore Index du Forum
Les Forums de Rishnaak et Mandragore Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Political Funny Facebook Status

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Forums de Rishnaak et Mandragore Index du Forum -> Isarild (En-Jeux) -> Arcanum Manificanus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellebra
Joueur
Joueur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Political Funny Facebook Status Répondre en citant

Political Funny Facebook Status
> DOWNLOAD

Egotistical . Please add only relevant and interesting statuses. Funny Facebook Statuses I like kids, but I dont think I could eat a whole one. If not: the countries we have forced our belief systems upon may take action against our moral hypocrisy. And this is precisely why muslims are not opposing hate sermons and incitement to terrorism and extremism in their mosques. If your total rating gets to low you won't be able to post again for some time. Friendship Quotes What's worse than enemies? Fake friends.everyone has one! The grass is never greener on the other side, the grass is only greener wh. Children . Advertising . Sometimes you have to stand up, wh. Top 100 List . (Politicians ) Penyamun in Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share Obama is leaving a poisonous residues Penyamun in Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share . Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share politics Mandip in Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share If we're all recycled atoms, and dinosaurs used to make big piles of crap, then that explains Republicans. Group:Politics Text: "Politicians are a lot like diapers. Tweet Post on facebook Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline In Loving Memory of the U.S.A, "July 4, 1776-January 20, 2009" Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +3 Share It doesn't have to be Democrat or Republican.Left or Right.It needs to be about common sense and making the RIGHT choices. If you enjoy debate and argument, feel free to post politics Facebook statuses but, if you hate having your views challenged, it might be wiser to steer clear of Facebook statuses about politics. Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +3 Share It is a good thing that America's military is 30 times more powerful than any other country in the world. Angry . Group:Politics Text: America needs Obama care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask Like 15 view status . Wesley in Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share I won't critcize your relentless postings of your adorable kids, your diet, your amazing husband, your workout, and your agenda for the day, if stop criticizing my politics! Peace Kathleen in Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share Tweet Post on facebook Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline You scratch my back i scratch your crotch Penyamun in Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share Spearheading kleptocracy excellence excellence Penyamun in Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share This fanaticism and government sponsored morons is what feeds terrorism. FUNNY TWITTER STATUS . Employment . Highly Motivating Facebook Quotes Random status on how to become strong in life. Lamebook Sockpuppet Theatre Passive Aggressive Notes UHpinions Winning at Everything Rich Kids of Instagram . They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason" Like 26 view status . Age . Valentines Day . Like 19 view status . Education . Probably contributing to global warming. Group:Politics Text: The last four letters in "Republican" = I Can Like 22 view status . Group:Politics Text: If America was a car, our "Check President" warning light would be on!! Like 17 view status .. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." . Alcohol . Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share politics don't they mean pol-a- pricks??? Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share When I die I want to be cremated, my ashes put in an envelope and mailed to the government, with a short letter saying.Now you've got everything. Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share Remember when Ronald Reagan was president? Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share The tooth fairy is real, santa claus is coming, and Obama will fix everything! Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share I'm not interested in the politicians who want to "take our country back Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share is starting to think this warm weather is due to all the hot air some of these politicians are putting out. Group:Politics Text: wants to restore America to the great nation it used to be. Tweet Post on facebook Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline thought Obama was gonna be like a king, now I realise they is just the village idiot!!! Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share Thought of the day: Once we had Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy. Group:Politics Text: Thought of the day: Once we had Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope 5a02188284
facebook hacker v1.2012create new account on facebook registrationinspirational facebook scrapsdownload facebook for nokia c102vegas.com promo code facebookdownload facebook hacker application for freefree download of facebook lovewechat connect to facebookhow to download facebook pictures on samsung galaxy s3tips and tricks for facebook page

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Forums de Rishnaak et Mandragore Index du Forum -> Isarild (En-Jeux) -> Arcanum Manificanus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange